Thursday 22 October 2015

Update #1

Hello everyone ! 

I'm sorry for being so inactive, but with school, and everything, I didn't have time to blog...

Also, new announcement : I'll try to post in French too ! Because I still read books in French, and I also want a French public. I want everyone to read, to be honest.

How do you think I should do it ? 2 separate blogs ? Or post my reviews twice, one in English and one in French ? Please let me know !

I'm also planning on doing a new type of post : "Reading thoughts", when I want to talk about a book I'm currently reading. Stay tuned for my reading thoughts on Outlander...

1 comment:

  1. I think it would be great on one blog, comme ça si quelqu'un s'exerce à l'anglais et ne sait pas traduire une phrase, il n'a qu'à cliquer pour comparer avec ta chronique française pour comprendre l'idée :) En tout cas, it's such a pleasure to read english sentences, I missed it ! ^^

    ReplyDelete